Description: Welcome to The Soulution podcast. Your weekly coffee date to enlighten your soul with host Susan-Jane Rome. During each episode of The Soulution, Susan’s heart will speak to your heart. She has been in the healing business as a mindset, confidence, and leadership coach for thirty years. Both bubbly and serious Susan will speak on a variety of topics in the hopes that something she says will resonate with and encourage or inspire you. She always shows up.
In this episode, Susan begins with an interesting story about speed and human beings to lead into the topic of visualizing possibilities. Susan shares that it is imperative that uncover the unconscious beliefs and the self-identities that hold us back from achieving our goals. We are most loyal to our self-identity and we must make the change occur in the way we see ourselves. Listen for:
- What are your limiting beliefs? How can we find out what is limiting us?
- Look at the results in your life
- We act in accordance with what we believe
- Why lack radical self-honesty is critical
- “Who am I being?”
- Why/How our external life is a reflection of who we’re being
- How to achieve the things you desire to manifest in your life
- Who do you need to be?
- Be very specific
- How do you feel when you have what you desire
- “When I have ‘X’ I’ll feel ‘Y’
- Why taking charge of your focus is important and helps you to move forward
“Begin with the end in mind.”
“The coach created an image – a visual.”
“You can’t do anything that you can’t see yourself doing.”
“You need to step into the next level version of you.”
“The big lie is, ‘I’ll be happy when . . .’ “
Connect with Susan: